Welcome to the web site of the Private Security Authority
PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR - LICENSING INFORMATION EVENT
To coincide with the introduction of licensing to the Private Investigator
sector, the PSA will host an information session for Private Investigators on
Wednesday, the 27th May 2015 in the Clarion Hotel, Liffey Valley, Dublin 22.
The session will run from 2.45pm to 4.00pm and will give Private Investigators
an opportunity to meet with staff from the PSA, learn about the licensing
process and receive details on the mandatory requirements for licensing. The
afternoon will begin with a short presentation on licensing followed by a Q&A
session. Private Investigators can then discuss any licensing matters with PSA
If you are a Private Investigator we would like to meet you at this event.
EMPLOYEE ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS
To apply for or renew an Employee Licence please follow these steps:
1. Make an application online at www.psaonlineapplication.com.
2. Pay the required fee using a debit/credit card.
3. An application form printed with the details provided by you will be posted out to you within 5 days.
4. The application form must be signed by you on the front and back pages and your photo attached.
5. The signed application form should be returned in the envelope provided together with all required documents.
Click here to apply now
Forms for Download
Forms relating to Contractor Applications/Renewals can be downloaded from the following link: Contractors